Tuesday, March 13, 2012

THE SOAP BOX by Fortune Cookie Soap (FCS)

SOOOO EXCITED!
If I can figure out how to edit the video that I was making as an open box review before it cut out halfway through I can show you my very first impression of actually getting this and just how excited I was!

I was able to get pictures before my camera died as well (hoping to get more batteries tomorrow).

OH - but I totally forgot to take pictures of my new little "vanity" which consists of the top of my dresser inside of my closet :) But it's so cute and it works and I even have a little lamp and it's awesome....I am using one of my drawers for extra makeup and other stuff - so now to find a place for my clothes.....actually there's a bunch of random stuff in the other drawers as well....I still am unorganized since moving at the beginning of the year...

Well, upon editing the photos, I realized the pics I took of the Milk Bath and Bubbling Bath Crystals were out of focus, so those will come later on.


ANYWAYS..ON TO THE SOAP BOX!!!











And I was bored earlier and did these with the photo editor....




I'm going to edit this tomorrow with the other pictures and more information on the products, but until then, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment