Saturday, February 4, 2012

2 new Julep Boxes...IMATS...Beauty Army coming...MyGlam coming...

I'm exhausted. It's too late for this. Night time is the only real time that I have to do this because of my son, school and work....but I am just so tired.

-I'm super excited because I'm pretty sure that I'll be going to IMATS New York! Like so excited! But the hotels are so expensive that I don't know what to do. I don't mind walking there, but I don't want to drive so I look at all the hotels right around Pier 94, but they are $200 a night, which I really cannot afford. And even geekier...is that I really truly want to the stay in The Empire Hotel because of Gossip Girl. I am slightly obsessed with the show/books lol. I'm truly hoping that they are taping during IMATS. Or at least to meet Ed Westwick, Leighton Meister or Blake Lively lol. <3 <3

-I finally got my January It Girl box from Julep maven since they sent me the wrong one in December. I also got the February Bombshell (which is my normal profile). Since I'm behind and I got 2 Zoya nailpolishes, I just put on the two polishes from Feb. after the Zoya one chipped too much. I loved the zoya polish I used as well as the two Julep ones I just used and will put my comments when I do a post with all the pictures.

-Subscriptions for MyGlam opened up and I signed up to see what its like. They are another monthly subscription service (I need to stop doing those lol). I wanted to test it out and try it. This one is $10 and the Feb one will be my first one and will review that.

-My Beauty Army box will be coming soon. It was either sent out on Friday or will be on Monday. I haven't checked my email yet. So will be doing a review.

-I used two of my BFTE eyeshadows and will be dong a review on that...I'm so far behind. I'll do some posts tomorrow when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment