Saturday, January 7, 2012

Time to get serious!!

Helllllooooo,
So I just moved, things still need to be unpacked. A lot of things.....But now I am hoping to have more time to update and keep up with my reviews and such on here. I got a bunch of makeup for christmas including 2 BH cosmetics palettes so now I have plenty of colors to do whatever look I please.

Now  I just need to figure out the best place to take pictures and the settings and such on my camera to get some true swatches and pictures of looks. I really am not even going to list everything I got right now. SOOO excited. There isn't a thing I got that I don't love and everything besides the palettes was ELF. I also have a few other things I have picked up, as well as a few of the Julep Maven boxes to review. The new one for January should be coming soon -- had issues with the shipping because of the move. I'm going to try to get the courage to do a video. It would be so much easier than writing everything -- and probably more interesting! I will probably at least do a video of the products and my thoughts, maybe not actually showing my face. The full bathroom in my new place has a huge mirror with like vanity lights so it's pretty bright and awesome. Maybe not bright enough though, but I could always try changing the lights to ones that are more white and brighter.

I need to find my tweezers and a bunch of other things....my eyebrows are looking awful ahh. I also have a few "new year's resolutions" or at least some resolutions to myself. I definantly need to lose weight and try to get somewhere near to where I was before I had my son 2 years ago. Just trying hard to take better care of myself. Makeup is surprisingly helpful with that because it does make me feel more beautiful. And I love crazy looks, but I don't wear them anywhere because I am afraid of people to look at me so if I lost some weight and felt better then it wouldn't be so much of an issue. I don't know, makes sense in my head.

Goodnight for now, I am exhausted.

Preview of a look I did

No comments:

Post a Comment